3/6/08

HUZZAH!!! It's a GIRL!!!


Sorry folks, couldn't help it:D First let me start by saying: I apologize for my absence. Life caught up with me in a big way. There is quite a bit to catch up on but the most important shall come first.

There is an addition to my little family. She's 4 months old (give or take a week) and her name is Aello. As far as I can tell she's purebred APBT however due to her age I'm not going to argue on that point. I'll figure it out when she gets older.

The other big change is that I finally caved and threw the so-called-boyfriend out. I left him last year because he had gotten too deep into the booze and crack. He called me 6 months later claiming to be clean and in control of his alcohol. The amazing part was that I went and saw him and found that he was indeed doing much much better than when I'd left. I agreed to give him a second chance. He moved in with me and my boss's family sometime last September. I bet you know what's coming next....If you guessed that the honeymoon ended and he went back to the dope and hard drinking you are right *awards the 64$ dollars*

About two months ago he started blowing his entire unemployment check within days of getting it. At first there was quite a few doubts but most of the money could be accounted for on receipts. That changed. Soon he was going out and blowing off his responsibilities for crack. I threw him out of the house. I agreed to continuing to see him if he could get his butt back in line. Well, he couldn't so it's over and I'm in the market again:D.

The third big change is that I've got two prospects for getting the hell out of Maryland! *Crosses fingers and prays* I will finish out the school year watching these children and then hopefully the dogs and I are outta here. I can't stand this cesspool state so the faintest hope of rescue makes me giddy. I would hike it but since I'm on the peninsula I'd either have to cut through Delaware (adding a little over two hundred miles) or risk being stranded at the bay bridges. Pedestrians aren't allowed on the bridge off the Eastern Shore so it's a wait for a ride and hope you don't get picked up for hitching.

No comments: