3/8/08

Another Rainy Day

Well, it's a gray boring day. Luckily I'm not prone to melancholy or else I'd be sniffling on the couch watching the daily soaps. I figure I'll take the camera and the dogs out to our normal spot and see if I can't get some action photos of them playing and chasing rabbits. I always worry that Liwanu is going to catch one and then I'm going to have to take it away. Maybe I'll sit out in the back yard and watch the storm roll through. I don't know but you won't find me sitting on the couch watching 'Gays of Our Lives' that's for sure.

I'm working on teaching Aello to 'Dance' which is pretty funny considering that it's more about catching a behavior she already performs and getting it on cue. If I had my clicker that would be easy, alas I've lost the clicker so now I've got to do it the old fashioned way.

Apparently a friend's next door neighbor broke into the house across the street and when the cops got there the place was ransacked and the owner was dead. Now, I wouldn't mention it except for the fact that this happened shortly before the dogs and I were in the area which means that all hell broke loose. The cops opened that door and there were five dogs that came charging out. Liwanu is not usually dog aggressive but the sight of these animals charging down on him as a group made him a tad bit nervous. Aello had no idea what was going on and buried herself behind my leg. Thanks to the help of my friend, three cops and a store owner we managed to get my dogs to safety and then round up the other five for collection by the Humane Society.

Now, the cops haven't charged anyone yet so I cannot say that the dude is responsible but apparently he's been running his mouth around town claiming to have been involved. Can we say Dumb-ass???

No comments: