1/11/08

Helpful Life Tips.

Some of the most useful things I've ever been told. Some of them have helped me reach important decisions, others have kept me alive and some have made me laugh when I needed it most.

1) Don't Throw Rocks at Guys with Guns.
2) Check the mirror before you criticize.
3) Anything is edible if you've got a pot of water and a fire.
4) Cardboard and newspaper are great insulation.
5) You get what you pay for.
6) Aggression+Aggression=Escalated Aggression.
7) Courage is facing the music, no matter how bad it is.
8) It takes a strong man to hit someone, a stronger one to walk away.
9) My honor is my life.
10) Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
11) Never worry about tomorrow. Do the best you can each day.
12) Greet every sunrise as if it were the first, last and only.
13) Dance Sky-clad at least once a year.
14) Never rely on a doctor, they've been brainwashed.
15) An honest days work brings an honest days pay.
16) Always seek a personal connection with those around you. (NOT LIKE THAT YA FRIGGIN SICKOS!)
17) When 'it hits the fan, try not to fall apart so fast others get hit by the shrapnel.
18) All are one. What's right for you may not be right for everyone else. Respect it anyway.
19) Two legs are not better than four, six, eight or however many a creature has. In some ways it's worse.
20) Never ask a man called 'Rattlesnake' or 'Barber' why he's called that, you may get a not so lovely surprise. (Personal experience)



No comments: